Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Here are some classic black bags that I have had my eyes on for as long as I could remember. If you guys haven't figured out by now, my favorite type of bags are tote bags. And since black is the perfect color for any classic bag, black + tote bag = perfection. One day, I'll be able to add these bags to my collection...
1. Prada | Saffiano. With its curved shape and classic Prada logo, this bag is a dream.
2. Tory Burch | Robinson. Simple, big, and comes with a shoulder strap. Need I say more?
3. Chanel | Executive. The name says it all. Must have.
4. Celine | Luggage. Popular amongst almost every female nowadays. How can you resist?
5. Michael Kors | Miranda. Love the simple yet eye-catching design.
6. Hermes | Birkin. The most obvious classic black bag. Couldn't help but include it. A girl can dream, can't she? ;)
Posted by Lisa at 11:22 PM
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Now that summertime is quickly approaching, I can't help but feel the need to buy a new pair of sunglasses for every beach trip. There's just something about adorning your face with a fresh pair of fabulous shades that makes you feel like you're on top of the world...or is it just me?
Here are some sunglasses that are on my wish-list for the summer:
1. Ray-Ban | R3025. These are a classic, and absolutely essential.
2. Karen Walker | Number One. At least one pair of tortoise print is a must.
3. Tom Ford | FT 0290. A little bit edgier than the classic aviator, these are perfect.
4. Miu Miu | 10NS. Who doesn't love a pretty pink pair of glittery shades?
I wish you all luck on your endeavor to finding your perfect summer shades. Until next time...
Posted by Lisa at 12:21 AM