Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Classic Black Bag


Here are some classic black bags that I have had my eyes on for as long as I could remember. If you guys haven't figured out by now, my favorite type of bags are tote bags. And since black is the perfect color for any classic bag, black + tote bag = perfection. One day, I'll be able to add these bags to my collection...

1. Prada | Saffiano. With its curved shape and classic Prada logo, this bag is a dream.
2. Tory Burch | Robinson. Simple, big, and comes with a shoulder strap. Need I say more?
3. Chanel | Executive. The name says it all. Must have.
4. Celine | Luggage. Popular amongst almost every female nowadays. How can you resist?
5. Michael Kors | Miranda. Love the simple yet eye-catching design.
6. Hermes | Birkin. The most obvious classic black bag. Couldn't help but include it. A girl can dream, can't she? ;)

xo lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment